- 1 can (55 oz) baked beans with bacon and brown sugar sauce, undrained
- 2 cups shredded smoked pork
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen onions, celery, bell pepper and parsley seasoning blend, thawed
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant Simply Steam frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Red Pepper Sauce, if desired
- Spray 5 - 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix all ingredients except pepper sauce.
- Cover; cook on LOW heat setting 8 hours.
- Serve with Pepper Sauce
I have put frozen in the slow cooker without it being thawed and it still turned out wonderful. Hope you enjoy.
Printable recipe can be found
Thanks for stopping by.....