While looking through an issue of Cooking Light I came across this Superfast Kid-Friendly Recipe. It really is super fast, kid friendly and delicious.
It was so good that my daughter and hubby ate it so fast that I couldn't even get a picture. J My daughter asked me if we could try it again....and soon mommy! ♥♥♥
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt
- Preheat broiler to high
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add pineapple; toss to coat
- Spread pineapple mixture in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan lined with foil. Broil 5 minutes or until bubbly
- Place nuts in a skillet; cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan frequently. Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each of 4 dessert bowls. Top each serving with about 1/4 cup pineapple mixture and 1 tablespoon nuts.
Linking to some of these fabulous parties.
Happy Thursday lovelies!