Yields: 15 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes plus chilling
- 2 cups reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 1 can (12 ounces) cold reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 5 maraschino cherries, quartered
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into a 13 x 9 inch dish coated with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk the evaporated milk, fat free milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick)
- Spread pudding evenly over crust. Layer with bananas, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts, drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting
FYI.....I have made this before with regular ingredients and not reduced fat or fat free and it's just as delicious!
Happy Thursday my friends!