I recently subscribed to All You.....I'm not really sure how I found out about this magazine but I'm sure it was one the many blogs I read daily. I absolutely ♥♥♥ this magazine! So THANK YOU whoever you may be. J
This magazine is packed full of wonderful tips, fashion, recipes, coupons etc.
I thought I'd share a variety of tips that I personally found useful and helpful....I hope you do to.
- Keep it or toss it? Beauty products have a shelf life, too. When to purge your goods.
- Foundation, Lipstick and Gloss, Blush and Face Powder - two years
- Mascara - three months
- Nail Polish - one year
- Anti aging or Acne Treatments - Three months to a year
- Natural Beauty Products - Up to six months
- Shampoo and Conditioner, Body Lotion, Sunscreen, Perfume - about three years
I personally do not make my own household cleaners; but I have tried a few of these thus far and you will be surprised.
- Boost your cleaning power - double duty products that add extra elbow grease wherever it's needed.
- Club Soda - Add club soda to glass cleaner recipes for extra dirt-lifting action, or dab it on a rag to make metal fixtures sparkle.
- Cream of Tarter - Along with baking soda, this baking staple is a faintly acidic tub-and-tile scourer. Combined with lemon juice, it makes a mildly abrasive grout cleaner.
- Denture Tablets - Drop one tablet into the toilet bowl, wait 20 minutes, then flush - no brushing needed. Use two with a dash of vinegar, to unclog a drain. Who knew? A fabulous new way to clean those nasty toilets. J
- Hydrogen Peroxide - Use it to pinch-hit for bleach on laundry stains. Wipe bathroom surfaces with white vinegar, followed by a 3-to-1 water-peroxide spray.
- Vodka - Spritz this alcoholic beverage on ceramic bathroom tiles to remove pesky soap scum that cleansers didn't remove. Wait 10 minutes, then rinse clean.
- Worcestershire Sauce - Mix this condiment into homemade furniture polish and apply to mask nicks and dents in dark finishes.
Thanks for stopping by.....
Linking to these parties.....