I have totally NEGLECTED my poor little blog the last two months; however to my defense I have been EXTREMELY sick. I had many a trips to the doctor and urgent care with x-rays and many many medications. I think I am on the mend and thank goodness just in time for the New Year.
I haven’t did a card or a layout in probably 2 ½ months. L I have done some crafty things for decorating around the house and have TONS of ideas that I got from blog land. I can’t wait to get started.
I have made a few changes to the look of my blog for the New Year and I hope to make some other changes as well. For starters........
- I’d like to post at least three to four times a week. J Wishful thinking maybe, but I'm hoping to have posts scheduled in advance so this just might work.
- I am changing my quote of the week to Mondays….I thought what a great way to get the week started.
- I’d like to do TIPS on Tuesdays…so if I have some I’ll share. J
- Wednesdays….might just be a WOWZERS Wednesday….I see so much AWESOME and AMAZING crafts and decorations, etc. on my blog roll; that I thought I’d share a few that interest me each week with my followers.
- My daughter and I would like to TRY a craft every week which I will post on my blog….I have TONS of ideas for all the holidays and special events so we need to get started.
- My daughter started kindergarten in the fall and I just recently learned of Project Life….I am using that concept with the Simple Stories concept to create an album for my daughter of her school year. I won’t have many pictures (if any) for this year but I want to keep all her projects and crafts and books (you get the idea) for her for a keepsake. I will possibly share that as well.
I'm looking forward to 2012 and and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Happy and Safe New Year.
Thanks for stopping by.....